Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Maple Story (PRO LER)

Yea,my maple LEVEL 190 o~!~!~!~!
When i level up....
HaHa,Small Cute Barlog....
My NiteDota(maple story character)..
This also is my NiteDota....but got wear bandana..
This also NiteDota....but got wear owl's eye..

I level 200,my attack can arrive 99999,BUT NO PICtURE FOR U ALL TO SEE!!!

Crusader is my account (a bowman).He level 135.Bowman is a very professional JOB in maple story.U see i level 135 can go fight with the boss already ,u say the job professional or not.If other job cannot one.

Only Level 135 or higher can ride on animals.U all see my BOWMAN.Lihai ler.

And only Level 200 can ride on the Dragon.


U all see,when my character level 168(this is a lucky word),he already can fight Zakum.And u see at the floor,all money,and my cute pet(yeti and penguin).

U see ,my attack so high and other people's attack also high,but still cannot win this BOSS(Dragon BOSS).Don't know its life how long.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates